A number of Bankside members have recently published law review articles. For example John Walton, Dr Anna Kirk, Mark Tushingham, Stephanie Thompson, Thomas Clark, Simon Foote, David Williams QC and Professor Peter Watts QC.
- Article on Rejection of Proposed Media merger by Commerce Commission – John Land Article
- A recent article by John Land on Cartel laws applying to principal and agent Law Talk Article John Land
- John Walton recently had this article published in Law News. TPPA – LawNews
- A publication by John Walton in Law Talk. Law Talk – Construction Contracts Amendment Act 2015
- Recent publication by Kate Davenport QC in Law Talk, Published 12 February 2016. A-Trustees-Guide-to-Litigation-Pitfalls
- David A.R. Williams et al, Costs and Access to International Arbitration.pdf
- A publication by John Walton, Article-Securing-Payments-for-Subcontractors
- A publication by John Walton, Cost in Arbitration, Time for guidance Article-Costs-in-arbitration-v2
- David Williams QC and Thomas Clark “Welcome Back Silks – Why the Return of the QC rank was entirely justified” (published in the New Zealand Law Journal and the June 2014 Newsletter of the New Zealand Bar Association).
- David Williams and Anna Kirk “Fair and Equitable Treatment of Witnesses in International Arbitration – Some Emerging Principles”, chapter in a forthcoming publication, Charles Brower: Liber Amicorum (David Caron, Abby Cohen-Smutny, Epaminontas Triantafilou and Stephen Schill (eds)).