Recent and Notable Cases
- Global Consulting Firm (client) v. Large European Bank (ICC, Vienna)
Dispute concerning breach of a procurement contract, as well as claims of fraud and negligence.
- International Commodities Trading Company (client) v. Indonesian Coal Producer (ICC, London)
Dispute concerning breach of coal trading agreement, force majeure declaration and state-imposed export restrictions.
- United States (client) v Canada (LCIA, London)
Assisting the Government of the United States in two arbitrations concerning alleged breaches of the Softwood Lumber Agreement between the US and Canada (tariffs, export regulations and subsidies).
- Russian Multinational Company (owned by Oligarch) v. International Law Firm (client) (LCIA, London)
Dispute concerning allegations of breach of professional / fiduciary duties.
- Middle Eastern State v. Middle Eastern State (ICC Rules, Paris) (Tribunal Secretary)
Dispute concerning breach of Oil Pipeline Agreement.
- Korean Conglomerate v. Canadian Multinational (SIAC Rules, Singapore) (Tribunal Secretary)
Contractual dispute between two international fashion retail companies under a Distribution Agreement.
- Indonesian Coal Mining Company v. Indonesian Mining and Construction Services Company (UNCITRAL Rules, Singapore) (Tribunal Secretary)
Dispute over the pricing arrangements to be applied following a contractual pricing review under an Operating Agreement Mining Services Agreement.